Acceptance and Commitment Therapy

I will take your advice seriously and think less about what might go wrong. In fact, I have failed a few times just because I was thinking about failing most of the time.

Negative thoughts tend to take all the space in our heads and make us feel worthless and incapable. Thus, we often fail when we fall prey to that. I hope your realization will lead to better habits and decisions.

I will surely take it seriously. I wasted too much time already worrying about possible complications. When I look back, my life was not worth living, but I still have time to change matters.

It’s never late to start living the way you always wanted to. However, to see a change, you need to do things differently than before, not only think about doing it.

I have been seeking professional help and have been working on ACT techniques to help me overcome my OCD. I know it’s not easy, but I’m taking small steps and trying to challenge my compulsions and rituals. I know it will be a long journey, but I am determined to make a change and live the life I want.

I am glad you are seeking professional help and working on ACT techniques to help overcome your OCD. It is not easy, but taking small steps and challenging your compulsions and rituals can be a great way to start. Remind yourself that it is a journey, and it may take time to see improvement, but don’t lose hope.

I am patient enough even during significant hardships and breakdowns… Not many things can stop me from achieving my target one day. Namely, I want to be perceived as a completely sane and healthy person by my friends and family.

Not many individuals are as determined as you are. If you keep the spirit and continuously try to be on the flow, you will achieve great results and even outperform your dreams. :four_leaf_clover:

Wow, sounds so fantastic and distant at the same time. Maybe I don’t believe enough in myself, which must change soon. Anyway, I am happy to receive similar support from you.

Then I will send you more and more support. :slight_smile: I know from myself that often when someone else believes in you, you get double the strength and motivation to improve.

That’s lovely, thank you so much :slight_smile: Once I am strong and confident enough, I will do that for others. We should always give back good.

Of course, we should :slight_smile: Doing good is contagious, and everyone should do more of it.

1 Like

Yes, and I promise I will do more good to others. First, I must be confident that my knowledge is enough to provide mental support and give the right advice.

1 Like

When you advise someone, remember two things - your experience behind the words you are saying and if the person asked you or indicated that they want to hear what you think. Once these are clarified, you are good to go.

I will remember those two aspects for giving advice. Thank you for helping me out. :heart:

1 Like