Benefits of OCD

If I were, I would probably contact that teacher so she can give me a more proper explanation about my ability. Do you have her contacts still in case you want to do it?

I don’t, but I can find her contacts if I do some research. I am unsure that I want to dig deeper into understanding my ability. I will keep it as it is and use it when I need to feel someone’s life in my way.

I understand what you mean, and maybe that’s the better alternative. Sometimes we lose too much time searching for an explanation or reason, so we miss enjoying the gift. Honestly, I wish I had the same ability.

You said it very precisely.
I am sure you have other gifts and talents, some of which you probably don’t realize you have.

We all do. If you go back some years ago and find what you used to enjoy and were good at, you will come up with many realizations.

I used to enjoy almost every new thing I could try. Now it’s a little difficult to enjoy even a couple of things that used to make me happy, but there are still some sports activities I like to do. What is the case with you?

I am sorry for your loss of interest in your previous hobbies. I have a couple of old hobbies I still like to do. Of course, my time is limited now, but I always have a couple of hours per week to leave for myself.

I think my anxiety and work matters exhaust me enough so that I don’t have more energy to devote to my hobbies. It’s always been like this, but when I was a little younger, I was also more social, and inevitably my OCD affected me less.

Reasonably, your anxiety and work-related matters are causing you exhaustion, and as a result, you may not have the energy to devote to your hobbies. It’s also normal to have fluctuations in symptoms and different energy levels at other times. In such situations, what helps me is prioritizing self-care, such as getting enough sleep and exercise.

Maybe you are right, and I should put more effort into my sleeping and resting routine. However, at this point, my work is highly demanding, and I can’t really help it but be a little stressed all the time.

Unfortunately, I can not help more when it comes to your work. However, I bet some online work-related support groups offer some advice on that topic.

I wish you a great week, thank you so much for suggesting this. That’s a good idea. I will search and check out some fresh advice, as I really need it right now.

Thank you for your wishes. I have great weeks all the time :wink:
I hope you feel more uplifted than before.

How do you have great weeks all the time? Tell me your secret :joy:
I am more uplifted and energized than ever before.

I keep ordering food and other things, and every day something arrives which makes me happy :smiley: Simple as that.

You like the tiny flashes of dopamine on a daily basis, huh? :grinning: I can imagine your mind is everywhere, and you do a hundred things at a time as well…

My mind is healthily everywhere. I both don’t know where it is and know where it is. Funny, right? :grinning:

Well, as long as you mentioned “healthily,” then I am confident you are alright. :smiley: I personally need my mind in one place to stay somewhat focused and calm.

Different people, different mental disorders. :smile: Even though you don’t really seem to have one. I personally like being crazy sometimes.

I will take that as a compliment cause people often tell me that I have this and that wrong after some time they know me. Also, you liking being crazy is something I don’t often hear from people. :grinning: