Celebrities with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Originally published at: Celebrities with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder –

OCD in the Spotlight: Celebrities with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder There’s a good chance you know someone with OCD. It’s one of the most common mental disorders worldwide, and it can affect anyone at any age. While OCD is often portrayed inaccurately in the media, many celebrities live with this condition every day. This blog post will…

It is refreshing to know that famous and successful people also have their battles. It gives me more hope to cope with my OCD and other problems. :slightly_smiling_face:

I send you even more hope, Steve. Celebrities are also people who have their own mental and physical struggles too.

I am the type of person who never looked at celebrities for following trends or any inspiration. However, in terms of OCD, I think they portray a mainly positive image. Most of them seem to be honest about their condition and their struggles. This can inspire other people to get help and not be ashamed of what they think because of their OCD.

Thank you, friend. Unfortunately, sometimes I need to look for an example of how others perceive certain things to determine my own opinion. Not a good character trait but more acceptance and positivity about OCD make me feel way better.

Even though I always advocate for people to be more tolerant of OCD, I know it’s not always the case. That’s why I understand your need to see famous and successful people showing their vulnerability. I hope you are doing good now.