Expressing gratitude for the "member" badge

I am thrilled to see that I earned a new badge, “member.” Joining this community from an early stage almost feels like family already, and I will do my best to continue contributing here. I love you all and wish you a great upcoming week :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations, my friend, you absolutely deserve it. I just received a notification that I have an editor badge, so I feel uplifted just like you do… :star_struck:

1 Like

I am a member now also, and it feels incredible. Thank you guys for being so open-minded and helpful to the community. I learned so many new things here and got inspired to search for more information myself. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Welcome to the club mates :sunglasses: Have you checked if we have some kind of privilege in the community now?

1 Like

I have the member badge also, and that’s great:stuck_out_tongue. I will read what are our super powers in the community now. :wave:

Did you read about it? I was relying on you, and you disappointed us. What a shame! :smiley:

Check it yourself, mate. Anyway, I will help you a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:
Go to your profile and check your badges. The member badge says, " You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages and have more likes per day."This is pretty cool!

I’m sorry, I forgot about my promise. I haven’t received a notification for an activity on this topic. Hopefully, William helped. :smiley:

No worries, friend. I am trying to figure out how to create group personal messages. It sounds like something I haven’t heard about before.

If someone has any questions about how the website’s usage, feel free to contact me. You can share it directly here or in a private message.

In my opinion, the website is easy to navigate, and everything seems well-explained. However, I will contact you for sure if I have further questions.

I wanted to create a poll, but I couldn’t figure out how. I saw someone made it in another topic and got an idea of asking some questions.

You have to select a category and then look at the icons below. Then you click on the last icon, which is settings, and click on “build poll”.

1 Like

Oh, it’s pretty simple. Thank you for your help. :yum:

1 Like

I just got promoted to another trust level, and it feels great. It will make me feel special all day long today. :crazy_face: Let’s compete and see who will go to the top trust level first. :sweat_smile:

You are always welcome.

Congratulations on your promotion. I will be more than happy to see more activity from you and exciting topics being created. I can’t wait to read more of them.

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement. I will put more effort into identifying relevant OCD topics that can be interesting and useful for our community.

1 Like

I am a new user and found many topics here very interesting. What do I have to do to get a member badge apart from posting more opinions of mine?

1 Like

That’s usually enough. You need to be more active at this point when we are just a handful of valuable members yet.