Expressing gratitude for the "member" badge

I will try to the best of my ability. Are there any specific topics that I need to focus on?

I earned a member badge too. :champagne:
@Lexy, you can post or ask anything related to OCD and mental health in general.

1 Like

Congrats Moon. Now it’s time for you to contribute some cool topic to the community. :slight_smile:

I have no idea what to share at this point. I am so stuck with research work and family plans at the moment. Soon I will share some helpful information as I saw in previous posts though.

No worries, Moon. There are other users here who can create topics as well. Take your time, and most importantly - take care of your mental health.

A great thing to remind everyone here :slight_smile: I will share a quote I like that I found this week.
“Increasing the strength of our minds is the only way to reduce the difficulty of life.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

I agree with the message of the quote. I like to fast when I have a hard time. What are your favorite ways to push your mind and body limits?

I like to stay outside and do as many tasks as possible when I feel in a weird mood. At the end of the day, something or someone always fixes my mood. Fasting is an interesting way to stay calm; I should try it also.

You have kind of comfortable ways to push your limits, but that’s fine as long as they make a difference in your life. Contrary to you, I like to be inside or somewhere without any people when I have a hard time.

It’s not that comfortable to be outside when all I want is to be inside under the blanket, crying out my worries. Instead, forcing myself to do some useful tasks eventually helps with my mood.

You are right; I didn’t get exactly what you meant earlier. Keep doing it that way, then. The other people who read this and I should learn from you. :star_struck:

1 Like

We all learn from each other, isn’t it? I am flattered by the kind words you said about me. I have the impression that you are wise, a little doubtful about your great qualities but kind, which is the most important.

I know that I am kind while the rest of my qualities are changing. You also seem to be thoughtful and careful with your words. By the way, do you have a favorite quality everyone should strive to make part of their personalities?

Thank you, I am careful with my words, and this is the quality I think everyone should have. You know, the saying that words hurt even more than actions sometimes. People should be cautious about what they say, promise and comment on.

I support your opinion here 100%. I know from myself that I remember every hurtful word or phrase I heard. Unfortunately, even though we can forgive, we don’t necessarily forget.

I completely understand where you’re coming from. It can be challenging to forget hurtful words or phrases, even if we forgive the person who said them. However, I always keep in mind that healing and forgiveness are ongoing processes, and it may take time to move on from the hurt.

1 Like

Precisely :slight_smile: Just be relaxed and give yourself time without feeling the need to judge yourself or others.

1 Like