False memory ocd

Can anybody who suffers false memory share some of their worries. Or do you know how ridiculous it sounds but to you it’s overtaking

I have suffered from false memory OCD, but now I hopefully have it under control. It was the worse when I used to be stressed at my previous job, and I usually used to drink at the end of the day. The next day was almost unbearable for me. I used to wonder what have I done the night before, I usually had concerns that I misbehaved somehow, and now people hate me. All those scenarios revolving in my mind were driving me crazy. However, I found relief in mindfulness practices after I quit my awful job. So my advice to you is to try to find a reason in your daily life that might trigger your false memory ocd. Afterward, try out therapy or medication, depending on your case.

I also want to advise you to find what triggers false memory events in your life and further discuss it with your therapist. Sit and brainstorm how you feel and what bothers you the most before your therapy meeting.

I had suffered from false memory before when I was young, but somehow, the symptoms disappeared over time. I feel that it might be due to my strict exercise routine. I almost don’t experience other OCD symptoms doing sports daily. I made a post about it, so check it out.