How I stopped my OCD compulsions

Originally published at: How I stopped my OCD compulsions | Stopped OCD

Please note:  The information on this page should not be construed as medical advice, nor should it be used to diagnose or treat any condition. The content on this page is written by recovered OCD sufferers, not by clinicians. Read More This article is about Ketamine for OCD. Always consult a qualified mental health professional and…

My favorite part of the article. It’s funny how I’ve been worrying about everything my entire life and never tried to ask myself similar questions.

That’s an excellent question we should constantly ask ourselves. We can influence some events by doing something wrong, but our thoughts alone are unlikely to make this happen.

I have read that our thoughts can also materialize things, but this is when we constantly think about something. I would feel the best if I didn’t have thoughts that are not welcomed in my mind, but this is something I can’t control :frowning:

Your intrusive thoughts have nothing to do with any materialization of things because they are unwanted and pass by. It’s not something that you desire and manifest.