How to beat OCD

Originally published at: How to beat OCD –

How to beat Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) Do you struggle with Obsessive-compulsive disorder? Do your obsessions and compulsions feel like they’re in control of your life? Are you tired of the endless OCD cycle of anxiety, doubt, and uncertainty? You are not alone. I have battled OCD for many years before finally coming out victorious. Here…

Currently, I am focused on improving my self-esteem by doing my best to look and feel good. I find myself acting more confidently. Even my voice tone seems louder when I speak. I hope it lasts for longer.

1 Like

From my experience, doing hard things always works wonders for feeling confident; if you feel down at some point which is typical for everyone, you need to do something difficult. For instance, things you have been postponing or fearing from doing, intense workouts, or apologizing for unpleasant things you have done.

I love doing complicated things to boost my self-esteem, but when my OCD symptoms get worse, this is not what is worse for me. In those moments, I need silence and to be by myself to get back to normal.

Now when I think about it, I can see that in the last few years, I’ve been avoiding doing hard things. Somehow I’m addicted to feeling comfortable. I know that not leaving your comfort zone can have a negative side, so I will take your words into account.