Hypochondriac OCD

We are all different, so be happy with your positive traits and improve the ones you don’t find comforting—no need to be extra upset or angry. Nobody is perfect.

I will try my best :). I know that everyone has their own issues and try to overcome them in different ways. I can definitely be more easy going with what i dislike about myself.

Love yourself so that you can love others.
Believe me, if you were all perfect, you would be way more bored with yourself.

It’s funny we all want to be bored because we all want to be perfect. I have some good news to share. I have been doing mindfulness, so I accepted my fears about my health and my family’s health as passing through. These days I’ve been significantly less disturbed by such thoughts.

Mindfulness is a fantastic way to cope with anything that you find uncomfortable. I wish more people were aware of its benefits. There could be less frustration and anxiety around the world.

Mindfulness is a fantastic method to cope with those thoughts and emotions we don’t like, but i also understand that it can not fix every emotional or mental issue. Some individuals, no matter their efforts, can’t accept what is going on in their minds, so they need other methods that might help them.

I am aware of this problem, and hopefully, there are a lot of other methods too. There is basically a suitable method for everyone as long as they are willing to look for it.

While many methods are available, not all of them may be effective or appropriate for every situation or individual. It’s essential to thoroughly research and consider the different options before committing to one rather than assuming that there is a “suitable method” for everyone.

Of course, this is needless to say. I hope that you found what works perfectly for your case. Feeling so much worry without reason can be an alarming problem.

I know, and I am still struggling, especially in the evenings. However, I started group meditation and learned how to control my thoughts and emotions to some extent.

Congratulations on that. I can sense you have found your inner strength, and I hope things will get better for you from now on. :slight_smile:

Yes, every aspect of my life is improving, and i will do everything not to fall behind :slight_smile: Sharing here helps tremendously.

Make sure you do not stress too much about eventual downfalls, as everyone has them. If something unpleasant happens, rise as quickly as you can and continue to be the amazing and positive person you are.

I will keep that in mind. Unfortunately, this is part of adulthood, and the more quickly we rise, the more success awaits us in the future.

I love the way you think :slight_smile: It’s always better to have a positive mindset when dealing with OCD. Keep yourself uplifted and forward-looking as you are. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I learned that this is the only option I have. When I forget to be positive, everything turns out dark and scary in my mind.

Then take good use of what you learned :slight_smile: You are not the only one who falls into the trap of negative thoughts after some events or all of a sudden. However, be sure that learning to overcome those emotions from your daily life quickly is a game changer.

Ok, I will try to do that :slight_smile: I will follow up in case something changes for the better. I sincerely hope it will.

I bet you will have positive changes in your life if you take steps for it, no matter how small. After some days or weeks, you will be a more fulfilled person.

1 Like

Thats correct. I had some downhills during the last few days, but I achieved some important thing which is learning how to set my mind clear after a challenging day. Now I can at least sleep well. :slight_smile: