OCD according to religion

I can go through the opposite perspective and understand what others like you think, but that’s all. That point of view is not close to me in any way, so I prefer to stick to mine but try to be nice at the same time… cause, you know, people get offended and angry too quickly.

Being nice always helps. I have the inner desire to teach people how to be nice. :grinning: If you have difficulties with this, feel free to private message me.

I just messaged you. Haha, I am curious what are your teaching methods. If I like them, I will recommend you to all others here :smiley:

We kept communicating privately for quite some time, but those reading our convos here and wanting me to be their teacher should be prepared for total transformation. :grinning:

No, sorry, I don’t give you. :grinning: Everyone - go away, read some other topic.

Don’t be selfish, my friend. We all need some support here, and you can also offer to give some since you have felt better recently. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Of course, I should have been kidding. Frankly, I don’t remember why and when I wrote this comment. I am happy I didn’t get banned or something. :grinning:

I will report you now, then :joy:

You awful human being :grinning: I haven’t had any notification for violation yet though.