Tips to overcome OCD

Quite a few things, to be honest. The main one is to apologize to some of my old friends for how I behaved. I have it constantly on my mind, but somehow I think it’s too late, and they might not get what I mean.

It’s never too late to apologize, believe me. I know that it might be challenging to go and do it all of a sudden but maybe see if you can happen to be with some of them at the same event or venue. Then it will be easier to bump into them and say what you want to say.

Everyone wants more of these events, isn’t it? I am too busy and sometimes barely have time for my family and friends. I haven’t been very social for a while, but with some planning, I may meet someone I need to apologize to.

I feel that soon you might bump into someone you know, and then it depends on you if you’re going to smile awkwardly or say the things you were planning to say. In any case, it’s fine as long as you feel good in your skin.

I haven’t bumped into anyone I know yet. I haven’t done terrible things, but somehow they are awful in my head—nothing more than being rude or acting in a strange way that almost everyone sometimes does. However, I will say something apologizing if I see someone I have to apologize to.

Since you haven’t seriously offended someone, you should relax. The opportunity to fix your mistakes will happen if it’s meant to be. You know, things happen for a reason most of the time.

I got more at peace with myself already. I understand your words, and I realize that it was one of those periods when I get extra worried about what I have done, so the images of those events stay in my mind. Obviously, I need a solution for situations like this.

This is most likely a symptom of a disorder. There are so many disorders nowadays that maybe you should consult a doctor and get a proper examination. Hopefully, your anxiety will be relieved.

I am also confused with the multiple disorder titles I read every time I search for my symptoms online. It’s like someone from the medical world comes up with new disorders every month or so. It’s crazy.

It’s crazy and, at the same time, useful. The more they differentiate disorders, the easier it is to find suitable medication and treatment approaches. That way, more people will have the chance to receive proper treatment.

That’s a good point, and I hope something will happen like that. For some reason, I can notice that people are sent back and forth without múch significant results no matter the conditions and differentiation.

I can’t say that’s right or wrong since I don’t follow the recent treatment trends. Nevertheless, I know that it’s challenging to find a good professional who takes every case individually.

It’s crazy, right? Finding a healthcare professional who truly takes a personalized treatment approach is challenging. Nevertheless, It’s important to do your research and take the time to find a practitioner who aligns with your needs and values.

Ultimately, everything comes into researching and establishing s genuine connection with the therapist. In most cases, it’s not an easy process. For some people like me, it might be even more difficult. I usually ask many questions to get a feeling if that’s the right person.

If it’s the right person, then most of the time, they don’t mind the questions. That is indeed an excellent way to test a therapist. If they visibly feel unpleased with the questions a patient asks, then they do not care enough and will most likely not offer a personalized treatment plan.

I tend to agree here, even though I get that too many similar questions every day might feel like a burden. However, it is part of their profession, so they must ensure the patient feels understood.

I agree that it is part of their profession, and they should have been aware of it from the beginning. Thank you for bringing me more clarification on this topic.

You are welcome. After all, most of us want to make the world a better place with our efforts and knowledge, but this is not always the case in reality.

Yes, the reality is sad sometimes. How do you change circumstances to your advantage? I am very interested to hear something unconventional.

I don’t know how unconventional it is, but I look for opportunities when challenged. Every obstacle you face presents an opportunity to learn and grow. Instead of focusing on the negative aspects of a situation, try to look for the positive opportunities it presents.