Treatment-resistant OCD

I am happy for you, Valentine. Since you struggle with waking up, do you find your sleep quality better than before? I guess the medication puts you to sleep more deeply.

I wish I could naturally sleep that deep, but even with the medication, I am still satisfied. I wake up 20 minutes earlier than usual to prepare for the day and look fresh without problems.

Sounds like a good habit. I could probably do the same if I had the same effect from the medication. Please update us if you experience any changes in your mood while taking it as its long-term effect example on you could be helpful for all of us.

I will do so. Up to today, except for my sleepy mornings noticed increased cravings for sweets. I know it’s from the medication because I haven’t had such frequent cravings. Hopefully, I manage them well.

Having cravings like this can be pretty annoying. I hope you didn’t get more side effects from the medication during the last few days.

I don’t think I had more side effects, and the cravings may be less. I can’t figure it out, but I am getting used to the medication. However, I suspect that it might be challenging for someone else.

I am happy that you can bear the side effects of your medication and hopefully see a positive impact on your OCD symptoms. Over time, your organism will likely get used to it, and you won’t notice the side effects that much.

I can feel that something like this is happening now. I am almost as energetic as before, and I haven’t noticed any change in my eating habits.

You are one of the lucky ones, then. I wish you to always feel like this and remember to share if you experience any side effects. It will help the community tremendously.

Not for now. I almost feel guilty that I have no side effects taking this medicine while so many other people experience such. Maybe it has something to do with genetics, also.

1 Like

You can only be happy about that. I will ask again in a couple of months anyway. :grinning:

Well, a month later, I feel pretty much the same. I can do all my chores, read, and exercise without issues.

1 Like

Then keep up the good results, machine. :ok_hand:

1 Like