Useful OCD apps

Many of you talk about your inability to stay consistent during your OCD treatment and personal goals towards improving your lifestyle. Thus, I want to show you some of the most useful mobile apps I have tried that can help you deal with OCD easier:

• NOCD: OCD Treatment App

• Liberate: My OCD Fighter

• Lift – Depression & Anxiety

• Universal Breathing: Pranayama

• TOVI: Self-Care Rhythm

My favorite one so far is NOCD: OCD Treatment App because it offers instant help for OCD compulsions anytime they happen.

Using some good apps for battling OCD sounds like an intelligent way to get additional help. Unfortunately, I was never too fond of technology. However, maybe it’s high time I try some of those too, or perhaps the one you recommended the most.

Great topic, thank you. :slight_smile: I never thought about using some apps for OCD, but I want to check them all now.

I am happy you like the topic, friends. I myself tried most of those apps during the last two months, and I wonder why I didn’t do that earlier.

I love the TOVI app. Seriously, I am annoyed that I didn’t use some of those earlier, either. Especially during my nightmare times battling postpartum OCD, I could have been greatly relieved if I had access to more help through my phone.

Well, better later than never. Now you can enjoy TOVI as much as you want. :grinning:
There are more apps available, so you can check them too. I thought that having one favorite OCD app was enough for me.

I see good reviews for “Liberate: My OCD Fighter,” so I will look into it more later. Indeed there are many other applications as well, which again is impressive. People should use them more.

1 Like

I never used those, but I will not stay behind and probably try one or two. I hope I don’t have to pay for most of them because I have enough subscriptions already.

Liberate is free, and I like it. It’s easy to use with cool graphics. I can’t say it will make a massive difference for any OCD case, but it certainly helps.

Very useful, thank you. You convinced me to get it on my phone, also. I will track if it helps me with my mood and report the results within a week or two here.

I bet it was helpful, Joon. I really like Liberate also. Just like Anna mentioned, it’s easy and straightforward to use, making it extra great for people with OCD.

I overall like my progress using the app, but I also got bored with it to some extent. Maybe that’s because I don’t need it as much as someone who has more issues with their OCD.

That can be only great news for you. I should give a badge as one of the community gurus soon. :hugs:

Well, I’ve been waiting for some recognition for soo long. Just kidding, it’s relaxing to read about new topics and give my modest opinion from time to time.

Remember that not the recognition from others is as important as feeling content with your contribution. Also, I can’t wait to read your opinion on more topics.

Of course, I was kidding. I am consistently sharing my opinion here. I might be wrong sometimes, but I aim to show a different perspective to those who might need one.

The more different perspectives, the better. Feel free to share and ask whatever it is on your mind :slight_smile: Sometimes there is no wrong answer or suggestion. It just depends on how we look at it.

Thank you for the encouragement. I wish you fantastic holiday days and everyone else here too. :blush:

Thank you for your amazing wishes. I hope everyone here had a well-deserved holiday and started the new year with lots of positivity. I wish that all community members help each other deal better with their OCD during 2023 and that we grow up to have more members here.

I appreciate your kind wishes and bringing attention to the importance of supporting each other in dealing with OCD. I also wish that this community continues to grow and provide support for all its members. Let’s help and support each other in the coming year. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2023.