Useful OCD apps

Does anyone know some premium paid apps for OCD, autism, and managing mental health?

I heard about Proloquo2Go before as a friend of mine spent a fortune on it for her child. For OCD, I used free versions, which were pretty useful anyway.

Thanks, friend. I will check out Proloquo2Go then.

1 Like

Let us know if you like this app. I was thinking about using it also, but itā€™s pricey, and I prefer to get more opinions than the one I already received.

Honestly, I donā€™t know yet if itā€™s worth the money since I have used it for a couple of days only. Itā€™s definitely different than the other apps, and I think it provides more value, but look at its reviews online for more detailed explanations.

I see. Thank you for your input anyway. I saw a few other reviews, and maybe, for now, I will skip the app because I donā€™t want to spend much time on my phone when I have free time.

Hello guys. Which free app did you find helpful? I want to have at least one on my phone that can help occasionally when I feel low.

Iā€™ve heard great opinions about Talkspace, and as long as I remember, it was free on both Android and Apple. Strangely, I forgot to list it above.

I am going to download it and see if it helps. For now, I like Liberate. Itā€™s easy to navigate, though, and makes me calmer when I use it, which has been only occasionally these days.

I am glad you found an app that might be helpful for you. Feel free to update if you still use it or found another alternative. :hugs:

No, I just kept using Liberate. I still have it on my phone and open it from time to time, but as for everything, I got enough of it. However, I recommend it to everyone with ocd.

1 Like

Itā€™s good that the app has served you well for some time. Sometimes thatā€™s just enough. :hugs:

Yeah, indeed, it was just enough for me. :hugs:

1 Like