Addresing OCD in women within a feminist perspective

That’s great to hear you’ve already had experience writing down daily routines and thoughts. Starting again could be an excellent way to reconnect with your thoughts and feelings if it has been a while since you last did it.

Indeed, starting to journal again can be a wonderful way to reconnect with your thoughts and feelings, especially if it has been a while since the last entry. Its a super valuable outlet for self-expression, reflection, and personal growth.

Well, I hope It allowed you to reflect on your experiences and gain insights into your growth over time. :slight_smile:

You did, and when mentioning the genders, I believe we, as females, need to have our thoughts and emotions well organized to stay calm. I feel for males, it is a bit easier.

It is not far from the truth that constantly changing hormones, never-ending thoughts, and occasional anxiety are a terrible combination. But we are also stronger and totally capable of balancing those out. :hugs:

I also think that it’s not a mission impossible, as it’s typically implied. I can do it halfway through fasting and spending time outside in green areas.

I love fasting when I need a physical or emotional reset. I doubt why people don’t believe that the food we take or don’t take plays a crucial role in how we feel.

I was one of those people because I had quite a few medical problems when I was a child, and my doctor said that certain foods would not change my condition. However, later, I found out that this was a complete lie.

Many doctors say that simply because they haven’t learned in medical school how proper nutrition can be a medicine. I have two close friends who are doctors, and they are still dont fully acknowledge the power of the proper diet.

It’s so sad to hear that. :frowning: It’s like they study to overcomplicate sometimes conditions that require straightforward solutions.

I completely understand your frustration. It can be disheartening when situations that could have straightforward solutions become unnecessarily complex due to hidden agendas and profit-making.

Very nicely said and yes it is highly frustrating and sad for the whole society :frowning:

1 Like