Happy anniversary

Dear community members,
Just four days ago, we had our first anniversary. I am thrilled to be part of this fantastic community and want to thank everyone who contributed to our discussions and helped others with advice. I have high hopes for this year and want to encourage everyone, even those who might be just visitors, to drop a message and share a bit of their journey. Stay safe and take care of your physical and emotional health. :clinking_glasses: :tada: :hearts:

Hey, that’s awesome news, happy anniversary. I wish that the site continues to be here. I often read topics and opinions here when I have time. :love_letter:

2 Likes

I also got the notification. I can’t believe a year has passed since I joined the community. I sent virtual hugs to each of you and wish we stay together till next year and many more years. :hugs:

3 Likes

Happy anniversary friends. I wish everyone to achieve their wildest dreams related and unrelated to battling ocd this year. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I sent my best wishes to everyone here. Also, I hope that we find unique ways that work for our OCD issues :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Such lovely wishes. Thank you all for your support and contribution :heart:

1 Like

Happy anniversary from me also. I wish we grow to many members here and have topics about everything connected to maintaining our mental state healthy. :love_letter:

1 Like

Let your wishes come true. Thank you for caring :hugs:

1 Like