Should I tell my boss about my OCD diagnosis?

I know that, and it’s still great to be reminded about what’s valuable. Even though some people are born with certain advantages, the rest can earn what we crave along the way.

1 Like

From my perspective, some individuals have it easier than others, but I also noticed that we are all built differently. Some people can not survive what others are going through. Otherwise, the point that we should focus on our specific journey is very relevant.

Hi Yoanna, does that mean that there is some test that we can do and see what we can go through and what we can not overcome? Sorry if my question is strange.

1 Like

I don’t know about a specific test- If someone else knows, please comment. However, knowing your strengths and weaknesses will always give you an idea of what you can do and should avoid.

I don’t really know what I am good and weak at. So maybe a test that evaluates these things might help me with its results.

Try taking the 16 personalities test.I remember back in the years it gave me some clarity about myself and why I make certain decisions.

I did this one, and I turned out to be INFJ-A. Many things they say about this type relate to my character and how I think. I am curious about which type you are. :slight_smile:

Haha, that’s a cool type. One of the quietest and most unique ones, indeed. I am INTP - A, also rare and represented mainly by male nerds. :grinning:

I bet it’s not easy for you sometimes, being such a rare type. As I could see, mine is also very rare, and I understand why I’ve struggled with communicating and being social with others.

I’ve had similar moments, but once you learn your strengths and become confident, there is no going back. You can be less talkative and still make an impact among others, so do not worry about that.

I figured out that also. Anyway, thank you for the encouragement. I think I am in a good place now. :slight_smile:

You are always welcome, Franco. I sincerely hope you find the right recipe for staying sane and happy most of the time. In case that’s challenging, feel free to ask for help from the community or me : Sunny:

I am insanely grateful for all the help I received from you guys. Everything has been good except for one thing, my mind seems to be working all the time excessively. I feel that if I relax for a moment, my achievements will go away, and I will have to start from the beginning.

While it’s natural to want to protect and maintain your accomplishments, allowing yourself to rest and rejuvenate is essential. Resting doesn’t diminish your achievements; it actually helps you maintain a healthy and sustainable mindset. Consider exploring relaxation techniques, such as mindfulness or meditation, to help cultivate peace and acceptance.

Unfortunately, I tend to quickly lose track and forget small details even after a short break, so my mind must be working constantly. Or maybe I need an assistant.

Haha, maybe consider using a note-taking app. We are all beyond distracted nowadays, so this might be of necessity for most of us at some point.

I hear this for the third time this week, maybe. Apparently that’s the best solution considering its simplicity… :nerd_face:

See, you get it - the simpler, the better, especially for building new habits or starting something out.

1 Like