OCD Awareness

Originally published at: OCD Awareness –

OCD Awareness: How to Understand and Help Those with OCD If you suffer from Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD), you most likely know that it is a mental health condition that can cause severe anxiety and distress. You might also be aware that it often manifests as unwanted thoughts or repetitive behaviors and has many other subtypes.…

“Ruminating on OCD obsession is like praying for something you don’t want.” - this quote is spot on. Also, it’s the first time I hear about OCD awareness week. I will definitely research for events in my area or something happening online.

My favorite quote is, “I wouldn’t be so OCD if everyone else just did it right.” It resonates most with me because I want everything I do to be perfect.

What about this - “I wait for the morning of my tears.” - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Haha, this made me laugh and feel sad at the same time. I will save it as my favorite quote relating to OCD. Also, I wish that everybody here is well and safe. :cowboy_hat_face: